Imagine this… You’re getting the kids dressed in the morning and discover that, lo and behold, your smallest darling has had a nighttime growth spurt and all his pants are too short. “Thank goodness for hand-me-downs,” you think as you raid your preschooler’s outgrown clothes from last year.
You slide them up and snap them, concentrating on the cuffs, delighted to see they are the correct length…until you let go of the clasp and the waist shimmies down to the poor child’s thighs! Ugh…the length is good but the waist is too big.
Solution: The mom-invented Dapper Snapper.
Simply slip the ends through the back belt loop son any pair of pants and snap to the correct size! The Dapper Snapper makes any pair of pants with belt loops into adjustable waist pants. Extend your child’s wardrobe and save with a Dapper Snapper! It’s perfect for potty training toddlers; no bunched up fabric near the button or snap and zipper so it’s easier for little fingers to take care of business. With Dapper Snappers, you can Fix Droopy Drawers in a Snap!
Dapper Snappers are:
- Versatile in a wide range of colors for girls and boys
- Recommended for ages 9 mo-6 yrs and One Size Fits All
- Perfect for kids who are in between sizes or wearing hand-me-downs!
- Convenient – no need to remove for diaper changes & doesn’t impede potty training
- Made in the USA
- Compliant with CPSIA regulations